Tumblebooks at Home Directions
To access the Oceanside Public Library link to Tumblebooks click the following link:
The site has been updated. Some things are the same. Many are different.
- Click on the tumblebooks link
- On the right hand side, there is a “magnifying glass” next to the word “TumbleSearch”. Click on the plus sign.
- Scroll down to the blue box at the bottom of the page that is “Search by AR level”
- Click on the down arrow and choose your reading level.
- Click on Go
- It is now the same as before. Be sure to click on the blue word “info” to get the AR quiz number and exact reading level.
- There are several new searches available in the other boxes… by author, by subject, by “TumbleTime” (this lets you know how long it will take to read the book)
Hope this helps.
Palmquist Library Update
Official library hours for students: 8:30 to 1:00
Accelerated Reader program:
Parents can look up books at www.arbookfind.com
to see if books are in the program.
To check on your child's AR progress,
log in to Renaissance Home Connect
Best Foot Forward list.:
This year’s Reading Rewards:
10 points pencil
20 points treasure chest
30 points book
40 points ice cream
50 points AR shirt
75 points pizza party
100 points movie and popcorn with the principal
150 points first star for your lanyard
BFF books are each worth half of a point (.5)